Monday, May 10, 2010

Tessa and Michael's Devils Thumb Ranch Wedding









Tessa and Michael's wedding last Saturday at Devils Thumb Ranch was the perfect way to launch our summer wedding season. This couple (who I actually met face to face 3 days prior to the big day) found all of us (Pick Me, Brinton Studios, Devils Thumb and Teacup) online, took a leap of faith and booked - site unseen! Although this Texas couple was a tad suprised by the amount of snow on May 1 (who are we kidding - we all were) they took it all in stride and had fun with it. Tessa and Michael were fearless - taking pictures at the stables (I adore the one on the wagon) and hiking out across the snowy field to the fence.

Tessa and Michael, thank you for finding us and trusting us for your floral design and coordination. My only regret was that I wasnt able to join your guests for a sassy game of flip cup after the reception. I can only imagine how much fun it was (your families are the best!)

I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.

Kara Delay, Pick Me Floral and Event DesignWinter Park, CO Wedding Coordinator
Winter Park, CO Wedding Florist
Love this Day

No comments:

Post a Comment