Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tara and Curtis - Colorado Mountain Wedding



I will admit it. I love Facebook. I love "seeing" old friends and catching up with people out of the blue. So when I received some of these pictures posted on my page from a wedding we did 3 years ago, it made my day. Here is what the email said . . .

"Thanks Kara! I checked out your Web site and I am THRILLED that your business seems to be doing so well! I so loved my wedding flowers, and I love your more recent work too! If you ever need a reference, feel free to use my name. Hope you guys are well up there and still lovin the mountain life - we're jealous! Tara"

Tara and Curtis took a chance on us when we were just hitting our stride and finding our design style. We were so lucky to work with Jenna Walker Photography and Angie from Sapphire Celebrations on this gorgeous day. Thanks for taking a chance on us and we can not wait to help you with one fantastic anniversary party!

Kara Delay, Pick Me Floral and Event Design
Colorado Wedding Florist

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful wedding! I love looking at the pictures! :)

    Curtis and Tara put together an amazing team - we should all do it again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete