Monday, May 24, 2010

Rachel and Jaime - Grand Lake Wedding






I recently came across these images from Jaime and Rachel's wedding last June at the AA Barn in Grand Lake. What I loved about this wedding (besides being able to create something for friends) was the simplicity. Rachel and Jaime wanted bright and happy and simple (I can actually make Rachel cringe by saying the word PINK outloud anywhere around her) For her bouquet - daisies. For the tables - snapdragons. Happy (almost) one year anniversary to you both!

Kara Delay, Pick Me Floral and Event DesignGrand Lake Wedding Florist

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Both look really pretty on their wedding day. I am planning a baby shower for my sister in law. Want some glittery and attractive decorations done in the garden area of LA event venues. Luncheon and drinks will be managed separately. I hope mommy to be is surprised seeing the pink gender reveal shower preparations.

    ReplyDelete