Friday, June 5, 2009

Winter Park Weddings - Pick Me Floral and Events - Pole Creek Golf Course



Today was a good one here at the Pick Me Floral and Event Studio. The sun was shining (at least this morning it was) and we created some beautiful pieces for mock-ups and for our friends at Pole Creek Golf Course and the opening of the new clubhouse. The picture above is the arrangement I have sitting on my desk. Yellow roses alwasy remind me of my Mom, they are her favorite. That reminds me, I should call her today.

Rami and I were treated to lunch by the wonderful Nigel at Pole Creek Golf Course today.
The new clubhouse is open and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! The decor is soft and neutral (i.e perfect for any kind of decor anyone would ever want to do), the ceiling is super tall - giving the entire room such a great feeling, a fireplace inside AND out on the deck and the views, well, I dont golf but I would have an event there. ANY DAY! The food was absolutely fantastic. If you are looking for a great place for a smaller wedding or a rehearsal dinner, check this one out.

I dont know about anyone else but I think this could be a great space for winter weddings in Winter Park. You will have the entire place for you and your guests and the customer service is top notch. I can't wait to see what they do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment