Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Destination Weddings and Your Dogs


I am a dog lover. My husband and I share our home with 3 fantastic large furballs named Roscoe, Jameson and Drake (above is my favorite puppy photo of him, now he's 100 lbs!). We plan a lot of our lives around these 3 boys so I understand when you want your best furry friend there to support you on your big day. But if you are headed to beautiful Winter Park (or the surrounding areas) for a wedding, please consider what your dog will be doing after you say "I DO" Do you really want them sitting in the hotel room for 8 hours? If not, please consider Rocky Mountain Dog Ranch in Tabernash. Local friends have used their services for vacations and several clients have come back with glowing reports of how happy their dogs were after the weekend at the dog ranch. Remember, sometimes easier IS better!



Kara Delay, Pick Me Floral and Event Design
Winter Park Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment