Monday, June 15, 2009

Devil's Thumb Ranch Wedding and Orchid Trees







Peggy and Nick got married Friday, June 12 at Devil's Thumb Ranch. This couple was kind, thoughtful and a helluva lot of fun! Peggy let Nick have blue and orange as colors because he is a diehard Bronco fan. Seriously. There was an online ultimate fighting challenge to assign roles for groomsmen in the wedding (yes, the ringbearers were 30 years old) and I have never seen a crowd (especially a bride) dance that hard for that long. Thanks to Ian from Elite DJ. Great Job! I cant wait to see the photos from Don and Christie with Estes Photography. And when Nick called me on Sunday morning and told me that the only thing that could have made his wedding better was "if he's remembered to put deodorant on on Friday morning" I knew that we had done a good job. Have a great honeymoon, you two! I hope to see you in New Mexico in October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment