Sunday, May 17, 2009

Orchids at Devil's Thumb Ranch



Mark and Annie are quite possibly the most adorable couple ever. She is all sass and fantastic. He has a heart of gold. We started working on their wedding last August, and I have to say, it has been time well spent. Every email exchanged made me laugh. Trust me, that doesnt always happen.

Here are a few of my pictures from yesterday. Luckily for all of us, CR and Tiffany of Brinton Studios were the photographers of the day. Check back in a few weeks for the REAL pictures of this one!

The inspiration for the flowers like this. Annie said "I want coxcomb, it was the first flower that Mark ever bought me and I love orchids." She then proceeded to hand me a picture of the Colorado sky in peak alpenglow and said "go for it."

One more note, Annie's dress was fierce. She looked like a frosted sassy cupcake and everyone at the event LOVED it. Here's to NOT following the pack and breaking out on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment