Saturday, February 13, 2010

Puerto Vallarta Wedding

A few images from my wedding in Puerto Vallarta a few years ago. Trust me, I understand the difficulty of planning a destination wedding (try it with a language barrier!) but at the end of the day, hire people whose work you admire and whose attitude you like (after all, you are spending your wedding day with them also) and trust in them.


I was extremely fortunate to find Christine Vincent of Xinefoto.. She travels worldwide but currently splits her time between NY and PV (perfection). I was also super lucky to stumble upon Epoca (literally, I found this restuarant on a girls trip a year prior to the wedding and it all fell into place). The owner Kurt and his staff went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a blast at the wedding (and got home safely)





I hope that you get to enjoy your wedding day as much as we did. After all, I did LOVE THAT DAY!

Kara Delay, Pick Me Floral and Event DesignPuerto Vallarta Destination Wedding Planner

2 comments:

  1. Kara is always saying we need our photos on here, she finally figuered out a way to do it. That was one of the funest weddings ever. We both had a blast creating something fun for all our friends in a place we both love to be. I know I speak for Kara too when I say WE look forward to booking your "Get-Away Wedding".

    ReplyDelete