Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wedding Photo - FUN!

I read a lot of wedding planning blogs during the week. And sometimes, things become a tad mundane or they start to sound like a lot of recycled information. So when I came across this one today, I actually started to laugh out loud. BravoBride.com/blog Now dont get me wrong, I love Eddie Vedder as much as any girl who graduated from high school in Ohio in the mid 1990's but SERIOUSLY? Take a looks-y at this blog and giggle at the pictures. And remember - planning your wedding is suposed to be fun.

And on a side note, thank you to Miss Sarah (one of my favorite brides EVER) who posted a review of Pick Me Floral and Events Studio on Wedding Wire that said we were better than ambien. I am not gonna lie, I like it.

So enjoy the planning process and remember that it is FUN.
FUN Colorado Wedding Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment