Monday, December 28, 2009

Celebrity Bride Guide and Pick Me! Floral and Events


Okay, I know that I have gone back to this wedding a few times . . .but what can I say? I LOVED everything about it. And today, as I was looking for the link on Jarrad Lister's blog, I found this! Yes, the wedding is featured in Celebrity Bride Guide! Old bottles filled with single stems of dendrobium orchids, parents perfect backyard, big white tent hung with 2 ft tall lanterns (I adore this look), a bride that was as kind as she is gorgeous and a photographer who sent me everything I asked for!!!

Kate had a clear vision of what she wanted and I was honored to create it! I wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness (and a CMA or two . . .)

http://www.celebritybrideguide.com/kate-coppola-and-billy-leiva-wedding/

Kara Delay, Pick Me Floral and Event Design
Denver Wedding Florist

No comments:

Post a Comment